RoundTable provides a range of workplace investigation and review services that thoroughly and objectively investigate complaints that arise in the workplace. Our work includes significant and complex formal investigations and we are highly experienced in dealing with complaints at all levels of the organisational structure.
Our well-conducted workplace investigations are critical in ensuring that any decision made with respect to a workplace complaint is well reasoned and justifiable. RoundTable investigates the facts in order to protect an employer from liability in subsequent legal proceedings.
Our workplace investigations are highly reputable across Ireland and are carried out by professional, experienced, and independent investigators.
We offer 2 core programmes for workplace investigations:
1. Our standard service for workplace investigations
2. Our enhanced signature programme for organisations requiring a premium investigations service for high profile, sensitive or complex cases
Our investigations services benefit from:
– Highly experienced and professional investigators who have experience across a broad spectrum of specialist areas.
– Complete nationwide service.
– Exclusive 24 hour fast response service for cases that require urgent assistance.
– A dedicated and experienced case manager to oversee your case from start to finish.
– Robust investigation reports which stand up to external scrutiny.
– A reputation for excellent quality and service.
For more information, contact Myrtle on 021 2339350 or email@example.com